PUNCTUALITY & REGULARITY
- Attendance on the first and last day of every term is mandatory.
- Students coming late to School will be sent back home with the parent.
- Attendance is compulsory on (i) School Annual Day (ii) Sports Day (iii) Independence Day (iv) Republic Day (v) Open Day
- No student should be absent without prior permission.
- In case of absence a written application addressed to the Principal should be submitted and in case of illness a medical certificate should be produced.
- No student will remain absent for tests/Examination other than on medical grounds.
- A student will not be allowed to take the annual examination,if he/she has not put in a minimum of 75% attendance.
- Permission to return home after appearing for a test will not be granted.
- Irregular attendance, habitual idleness, misconduct, disobedience and malpractice will not be entertained.
- The manner of movement of a student should be quiet and orderly, at all times, inside the school campus.
- Should be neat, tidy and wear complete uniform.
- Shall have his (boys) hair cut or shall plait her (Girls) hair. Trim the nails regularly and keep them clean.
- Shall take care of his/her belongings.
- Shall cover his/her books and notebooks and maintain them in good condition throughout the year.
- Shall take part in co-curricular activities.
- Shall always take care of the school property.
- Shall always move in an orderly way both inside and outside the class rooms.
- Shall respect teachers and all elders and be polite to them.
- Shall not bring any valuable items such as jewellery, costly pens, watches, mobile phones or money.
- Shall not play inside the class rooms.
- Should remember that the language of communication within the school campus is English.
The Ideal Student:
Parents are the first teachers. Please help us to help you.
- Kindly go through your ward's diary every day and countersign the remark made in the diary by the teacher.
- Please give the correct Name and Date of birth of your ward at the time of admission. Later on, no change in these documents will be entertained.
- Any change in address or telephone number should be intimated to the school office at the earliest.
- Kindly send lunch with the students. Handing over lunch or books to the security at the gate to be passed on to the student will not be entertained.
- Please do not send your ward to school, if suffering from any infection.
- Please do not allow your ward to carry any valuable item to school such as jewellery, costly pens, watches, mobile phones or money.
- Our school teachers do not take private tuitions for our school students. So do not force them to do so.
- No student is allowed to ride a two wheeler to school.
- Parents can meet the Principal between 1200 hours and 1300 hours from Monday to Friday.
- Parents can meet:
- Primary Teachers - on all working Saturdays between 8.30 a.m. and 9.30 a.m.
- Secondary & Sr.Sec.Teachers - on fourth Saturdays between 8.30a.m. & 9.30a.m.
- Child Psychologist: - (a) Tuesday to Friday at 8 a.m. with prior appointment (b) Fourth Saturdays between 8.30 a.m. and 10 a.m.
TRANSFER CERTIFICATE/ WITHDRAWAL
- Application for T.C must be given 15 days in advance in the prescribed form obtained from the school office.
- Refund of security will be made by Account Payee Cheque only, which is valid for three months from the date of issue.